I realized I haven’t posted anything in a while and figured I probably should give an update on what is going on in our lives. So here it goes…
1. We still haven’t sold my house. We had someone look at it last week who seems pretty interested so hopefully he qualifies for the program and wants to live in a great home.
2. We still haven’t bought another home. I get an email everyday with new listings of homes and honestly haven’t seen anything lately that even interests Steph and I. It is actually working out pretty well so far that we don’t have two mortgages and I still have a place to live.
3. Steph has been working and been doing an awesome job at Compendium. It has definitely taken a little getting used to having her work everyday, but it really seems like she enjoys the people she works with and the company she works for. Plus, now Corey works there and she gets to interact with him and see a familiar face. It is also great that she can help pay for things…ha.
4. Steph is living in Carmel with an amazing family who is letting her stay there for free this summer while we are in this transition before we get married. They have 3 boys under 5 and the 4th is due on Thursday. So it is a little overwhelming at times to be around the boys (which has given a little dose of brith control as Steph puts it), but they truely are great and are being very supportive of us. We can’t thank them enough.
5. Precise Path is doing well. We have sold out of our units we are going to build for the year. We have a couple of courses that have purchased them and we are now starting to set up those courses and begin working with them. I have been in Atlanta the past two weeks and am here in Indy for this week, but get the pleasure of returning down there next week.
6. My car is causing me some problems…Not fun at all.
7. We have been doing Pre-marital counseling with Jeff and Adrienne Reichanadter. Jeff is doing our wedding ceremony and Steph and I couldn’t be more excited. They are such a great family and we love spending time talking with them about our lives and how we operate. It has been great getting the opportunity to learn from them and we can’t wait for more of that time. Also, Adrienne just had their 3rd child, which is awesome. Steph and I can’t wait to see him.
8. I will update a little on the wedding and let Steph do the rest. I am in charge of the Honeymoon and that has officially been booked. We are going to head out to Scottsdale, AZ for 3-4 days and spend the rest of the week in Sedona, AZ. We are planning on heading up to the Grand Canyon as well for a day trip. We are going to do some awesome things out there like RELAX first and foremost, then do some hiking, some horseback riding, probably shopping, and we are hoping to go up in a hot air balloon as well. We are both really excited about it and can’t wait. So if you have any other suggestions on things to do while we are there, let me know.
Well, I think that is about it for now. There has been other wedding things we have been doing, but I will let Steph describe those.
TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)